Register to Receive Guaranteed Platinum Access & Prices, Incentives & Discounts, Floor Plans & More!
Design - Entertainment - Diversity
Menkes Developments comes with a unique and multi-phased mixed use community. Located in Vaughan’s Downtown. This new project promises to have something for everyone. Festival impresses with its great transit access, just a few steps away from the subway and public transit. Residents can expect a luxurious homeowner experience with high-end accommodations, top-tier features and finishes.
– Developer: Menkes Developments & QuadReal
– Location: The major intersection is Jane St and Highway 7
– Prices from the high 400’s
– Building Type: Condominiums & Towns
– No. of Storeys: 60 & 45 stories
– No. of Units: 2,376 residential units
Aside from unique and luxurious interiors, this mixed-use development will turn this area into the entertainment centre of Vaughan. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have everything the residents need, fitness, retail shops dining and so much more.
– Open concept kitchens with modern wood-paneled refrigerators and dishwashers
– Bathroom with custom vanity and sleep design
– Suite central heating and cooling system
– Theatre as well as TV and games lounge
– Double storey lobby with 24-hour concierge
– Fitness centre, weight room and yoga studio.
– Hotel-inspired guest suite
– Free WiFi throughout the condo amenities
Demand for housing in VMC has multiplied dramatically, one of the reasons this is an amazing investment opportunity! VMC will bring Vaughan to life with facilities that will being quality of life to all it’s residence, you will be surprised on how quickly it will rise.
- Festival Condos & Vaughan Metropolitan Centre are the perfect balanced urban neighbourhood. This is the heart of the Greater Toronto Area, offering residents employment, entertainment and is supported by accessibility through several ways of transportation. This growing urban centre is quickly becoming one of the most desirable places to live in Canada.
- Vaughan Mills is a huge renowned shopping centre located close to Festival. Canada’s Wornderland, Skyzone and Cineplex Colossus are some of the entertainment options for residents to enjoy.
- Only a few steps away from parks and trails, residents will have the essential connection to nature.
- Located close to the VMC TTC Subway Station. This represents connectivity to cities like Richmond Hill, Brampton and Markham.
- Menkes understands the need to keep up with green space, so they committed to offering outdoor entertainment that can be enjoyed by all, to name a few are walking, running and biking trails, parks, skating rink, soccer fields and splash pads.
- Getting around by car is also a good choice Festival has convenient access to Highway 400, 407 and 401.
- Students travelling to the York University will get there in 7 minutes by subway.
- Dining has never been so easy! Festival is surrounded with the most amazing restaurants like Jack Astors, Moxies and Chop Steakhouse & Bar.